Download this app to your desktop
Free application that measure what technology (LTE, UMTS, EDGE, etc.) is used for internet connection and also allows fast switch between 2G/3G network.
• monitor current network status and show network usage in graphs and tables
• widget to toggle 2G/3G/4G network mode - it is shortcut, because Google block access to change it directly
• widget to toggle mobile data, synchronization, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi tether/Wi-Fi hotspot
• notification for lost signal
• 5 color schemes
• no advertisement
★<b>Application detect following networks</b>
2G (GPRS), 2G (EDGE), 3G (UMTS), 3G (HSDPA), 3G (HSPA), 3G (HSUPA), 3G(EHRPD), 3G (HSPAP), 4G (LTE), CDMA (RTT), CDMA, CDMA (EVDO 0), CDMA (EVDO A), CDMA (EVDO B), IDEN.
• If you use task killer, put this application to ignore list!
• Always keep application updated to avoid any problems.
★<b>Help me to improve application</b>
• let me know your ideas with integrated feedback option
• help me to translate or correct text
• share application with friends
• donate to support further development
★<b>Widget to toggle Wi-Fi tether/Wi-Fi hotspot by one click!</b>
This function is not supported on many devices, but it should work on many of them. Please don´t rate this application badly, if it is not working for you. There can be a lot of reasons, why this is not working (your operator doesn't support Wi-Fi tethering, it is blocked, your system had been modified by the manufacturer, etc.). I am trying to make it easier for you, but I can´t promise to you that it will work on all devices!</br></br>
thank u developer
This application passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.